ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:11:31 -0600
Congratulations Chris. I tuned in for a few mins before work at your
audition you posted here and tried to msn Messenger a request. Doug someone
was on line as ACB Interactive and I thought you were borrowing his
connection or something and sent a request to him *smile*. Oh well.

Brad

Chris L. Gilland: wrote:
>I wanted to let all of you all know, some of you may already know, but for
>those who don't, I auditioned for ACBRadio, to possibly see about getting a
>slot, on ACBRadio interactive.  it took a few auditions, but i have now been
>accepted.  This e-mail is not going to any of the ACBRadio current staff
>members, so I'd like to ask that you all please respect me, and keep it that
>way, as they are gonna make my presence known to the other staff members, at
>the appropriate time, however, I did want to let you all know, as I know
>some of you were wondering if I got the slot.  Well, yes, I finally! got it.
>So, I'd love! and again I say love! for you all to hear my first show, i'll
>be doing, not as a test, but as the real thing!  jeff Schang, who is the
>program director now hasn't quite yet gotten back with me, to let me know
>when my slot might be, but never the less, I do have the slot.  I'll let you
>all know when I find out more info, such as when I'll be on air...
>

>Take care.
>

>Chris.

Brad

   God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts