ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:05:12 -0400
Vicki,
I can imagine your concern for your uncle.  I am praying with you for his
health and well-being and for his salvation.

Rhonda, I can't imagine what frustration you are experiencing about the
transportation issue.  I pray the Lord will bring a quick resolution to that
problem and will bless you in your studies and college work.

April, good to hear that things are going better for you.  Praise God for
the employment and for home folk.

Karen, just be patient and keep trusting the Lord.  He will provide.

It has been a busy week for me and I have read though I haven't posted much.
Dawson, my 15-year-old, has been here all week and I have had to get him to
and from summer school.  He finished that yesterday and is excited to be
finished.  Now, in three weeks, he starts high school.  Pray for him, the
high school and his mom and I.
Kerri, Cindy, Angel, Lelia, Amy, Marvela, Virgi and all of you, I am
standing with you in prayer and covet your prayers.

Phil, you thought I wasn't going to mention you, didn't you?  Well, you are
a special case and require special attention.  (smile) I am so thankful for
the good report on Ralph and look forward to hearing a lot more.  Too, I am
praying for your Friday night prayer meetings and that God will use you and
the prayer meeting to do great things for lots of people.

Spoke with Brad a little tonight via MSN and he is doing well and missing
all of you.  He said to tell you all "hi" for him and that he will soon be
back on list.

Ned