ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 06:33:02 -0400
Brad,
Thanks for mentioning my driver.  I have beeen amiss and not sharing with
you all that she left me on Friday after work and returned to Florida to
stay.  Please pray withme for Shelley.  She has a lot of issues and is not
one who depends on the Lord.  She was brought up in the church but is in no
way serving or trusting the Lord.   The Lord is so wonderful to be right
there for me and with me.  On Friday afternoon, after Shelley had left, I
had a call from a church wanting me to schedule a tuning for their two
pianos.  When the gentleman learned of my driver situation, while I was on
the phone with him, made a call to a lady that needed a job.  She had just
gotten the job but he is scouting out the church to find a driver for me.
zOn Sunday, after services, a young lady called me and offered to drive for
me till she goes back to college in three weeks.  I was told Sunday also
that another lady in the church wants to drive for me if I can wait till
Setpember 1st.  She has gone to Washington state to be with family till near
that time.   Anyway, praise God He is taking care of me.
Having been the Lord's for forty years, I have learned that truly there is
no need to worry abot anything, He is in charge and will do for you and
provide your needs. Though all those about you may disappoint you and let
you down, He is faithful and will "never leave or forsake you".  Praise Him!

Ned