ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 11:54:31 -0600
There isn't a whole lot new to report other than he is at home and he has
already begun lifting himself down out of his living room recliner and
scooting around the house on his butt.  So, as soon as his other leg
completely heals, he will likely be put into physical therapy and be fitted
with his new legs.  He is still on kidney dialysis but that is done at night
as he sleep with the equipment he has at home.  Everett went over to see him
the day he was released from the hospital and we are going to try and get
over to see him this weekend, too.  It is amazing to me the man even came
home but more than that, his attitude has changed.  We are spoon feeding him
the Scriptures until he is able to focus on it more.  Everett is going to
get him a Bible.  Now I wouldn't be surprised if Ralph will come back,
walking, into his own Karate school and been witnessing and telling
everybody what the Lord has done for him.

Phil.