ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:13:19 -0400
Vinny,
Sam and his wonderful wife, Chrissy, will be in Vancouver for
the banquet.  I'm excited that you'll get to meet both of them!
Sam is a very dedicated employee of Graves Piano and Organ,
which is the largest piano store in most of the United States.
He also does some work on the side.  Sam agrees that the
Piano Hospital had the best instructors in the world,
and produced some of the world's best technicians.  It grieves
him to see the sloppy work of many others!  Chrissy is manager
of a Deputy Registrar.  She is also very dedicated to her work,
and everything she does.  Their first wedding anniversary is this
Sunday.  God bless you, Vinny, in your trip and training.
April's David