ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 12:06:32 +0100
Hi Ned and all,

I sent this a few days back but it didn't seem to make it . . ..

I was interested Ned that you're meeting some Christians at VIP Conduit and
have been looking generally at VIP chat sites.  I have, in the past, been to
church both at "For the People" and "AudioTips" but have rather lost track
of things now.

I'd hoped so much that Phil would get something going for us all to chat
real time and also that more of you would chat via SKYPE.

Anyway, I'd be interested if anyone can tell me more about what is going on
in these communities regarding Christian chat/prayer/sharing and let me know
if any of you attend any of them.

Our Mailing List is so often the only real communication I have with folk
outside our home, with the exception of a very few local calls and from
scattered friends across the UK.

--
Carol