ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 13:36:03 -0600
Rhonda,

The lady we go to for our hair cuts is a Christian.  When she tried to give
up smoking several years ago, she just couldn't get the job done.  She told
a customer once about it and the man laid hands on her and left.  Nothing
happened.  Every time he came for a hair cut, he said before leaving, Do you
want another hit?  She would say, yes, and he'd lay hands on her and pray
briefly and quietly.  She atribs his continuous prayers to her ability to
finally quit smoking.

Phil.