ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:10:44 -0400
Brad,
Your suggestion of snuggling up to the Father and placing our head on
His chest reminds me of Zephaniah 3:17 which says, "The Lord your God
is with you, He is mighty to save.  He will take great delight in
you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with
singing."  That verse always reminds me of Greg, rocking our children
to sleep when they were babies.  I like thinking of God that way,
rocking me and comforting me with His lullaby when I am troubled.
Kathy