ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2014 09:15:58 -0500
Each situation is different, and each father holds his own feelings
regarding whatever situation with which he is faced.  I am sure none would
harm either if such can at all be avoided.  But, not all who are treated
feel as do we.  I am sure if there are those Christians who feel the soul
enters the body at first breath, would have no true difficulty choosing
between the two.  We must ask the fathers of these dear children to choose,
however.  Because we aren't to foist our judgments on them, when it is
between their consciences and God to decide.  In the end they and God will
deal with whatever decision is made regardless.