ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:18:13 -0600
Nobody is really telling Jen and Jeremy what they can, or cannot do.  They
are, obviously, two grown adults and they both love the Lord and know right
from wrong.  When you ask for input about something on any public mailing
list, bless God, you are going to get it, right or wrong.  Don't take it
personally.  Besides, everybody I personally know on this list would love
Jen and Jeremy no matter what they decided to do.  Besides, they are young
enough to be my own kids so I naturally am going to worry like any father
would.

Phil.