ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:36:20 -0500
Father in Heaven we ask that you make a way where there is no way.  Please
make a way for Paulette to stay where she is and is enjoying.  You know what
is best for her and we thank you for all you do.  In Jesus precious name we
pray.  Amen
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's Of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you can do
this.

Karen Carter '74
www.the-team.biz/MV2114839