ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:52:13 -0400
This is the problem.  How can you be sure of anything if the wedding is a
virtual one or a telephonic one.  The wedding can't be a religious one if it
isn't performed by an ordained pastor or priest.  What would be the
difference between just living together and having just a lay person
performing the ceremony.  This is why we have ordination of priests and
pastors to make sure that the sacraments are done properly.