ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 01:06:31 -0500
Karen,

I actually live in Wisconsin but my parents live in the southern part of
the Upper Penninsula about ten miles from Kathy's parents place.

Brad

on 11:38 AM 7/25/2005, Karen Carter said:
HI Bard what part of Michigan do you live in.  You probably have said but
you know what happens once you get apst a certain year.  Umm what's that
called ummm ummm Oh yah mememory.
--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74