ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:06:20 -0600
I begin a prayer session with a lady by the name of Michelle who has been
involved with witchcraft, the occult, and psychic things due to both sides
of her family involved in such things.  She became a Christian, is involved
with a good Bible preaching church, but as is so often the case, people give
up on you when they finally decide that you are crazy.  So, please pray for
Michelle and for me because it sounds like there is a long ways to go for
her right now.  I believe she told me that she is 49 years old.  A friend of
her's who is trying to help, discovered my website.

Phil.