ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:36:02 -0600
Hi Everyone,

Please pray for this very  loving family.

It is with much sadness, that I'm sending this message with as many
details as I have at this time, thanks to our loving cousin, Jim Ferguson.

Cousin Sandi Hopper, (Sandi and Bret Aldrich's), daughter, Britney,
was going to the store last Thursday night, and she never returned.
They found her body last Saturday. She was murdered by Shannon
Flowers. She was found dead on Saturday in a Huron Compose pile. She
was expecting her third child.

Here are all the links to all the articles, and news about her death.

The funeral is on Friday at 2 PM, at the Huron Baptist Church, 955
Lincoln Ave., S. W., Huron SD.

The following web sites are articles and News clips about her death.

http://www.kdlt.com/news/0301n1.html

http://www.ksfy.com/news/local/40518682.html

http://www.ktiv.com/Global/story.asp?S=9934589

http://www.ksfy.com/news/local/40595237.html