ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:23:13 -0400
Hi all, well for some reason this email got lost in limbo somewhere.
Anyway, I didn't see it come through. I had to share this with you.

This morning I woke up feeling kind of blah thinking and imagining all
kinds of things with Todd's parents. Then and I don't know when it
happened, but suddenly, I'm feeling happy, joyful, like dancing on our
ceiling, however, I can't do that for 2 reasons that I can think of, 1
I couldn't and don't want to do that as I"d be hanging upside down on
my head.  2.  Bryan our upstairs neighbor probably wouldn't like that
especially since it was around 6 6:30 somewhereinthat   area.  All I
can say is that I believe the rest of the visit is going to be great!!!

I almost want to say hold on!!! hold on!!! hold back the prayers or I'm
gonna burst!!! grin thanks all for the prayers and I almost forgot to
say, Todd is so peaceful today.

hugs all

Lelia

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info