ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:27:44 -0600
I have mention Deborah here before.  I pray with her on Tuesdays and
Thursdays.  I believe I mentioned that both her elderly parents were in a
severe car wreck and were badly injured.  Neither one of her parents are
doing well, although they are slowly improving.  Somehow it has fallen to
Deborah to help care for them more than her brothers and sisters.  Since
birth, there has been problems with Deborah and her mother so this recent
accident has made it very difficult for Deborah in many ways.  I found out
today that she has been diagnosed with pleurisy which is a form of infection
in the tissues surrounding the lungs.  Apparently, from what her husband
told me this morning, it is very painful.  Deb is being treated with anti
inflammatory medication so she is able to sleep as a result and is in bed a
lot.  Please pray for this 52 year old woman.  she has suffered in ways you
would not believe even if I told you about it and throughout her entire
life.  She knows about echurch and I know it will be an encouragement to her
when she hears others are praying for her, too, whom she doesn't even know.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com