ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:41:25 -0600
Hi Phil,

I'm an hour behind clock wise from reading these messages. I'm
praying really hard for both John and Vicki, and also for you. Phil,
please call me, if you want to. I know what you are going through
regarding the diabetes. I was in total denille for a while, and even
went through that stuff again not long ago.

I'm praying.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson