ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vic Llanes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vic Llanes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:04:05 -0400
Hay Phil and everyone, I'm glad to be back on this list. I just thought I'd
let you all know I'm still alive. grin. I just resubscribe and your post is
the first I get. Surprise Surprise!

Anybody new here? Well Maybe I'd just wait and see for myself.

I got caught up at blind-vent for so long now. That's where I've been all
this time. I've also been busy scanning and validating books for bookshare.
That takes so much time.

It is funny how sometimes we get carried away with something we are doing
even if it is not bad in itself. Then, our stupid minds finally realize,
there is something amiss, something lacking, oops, we are not into the Word
us much as we need to be. Now why is it we're often so slow learning our
lessons? Thank God so much for His promise that He shall finish His good
work in us. Being a child of God is never boring; there's always something
ha?

By the way, Do we have an archive for echurch?
Vic