ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:50:10 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I'm asking you all to please pray for Ferguson Enterprises.

Things aren't going well in the business, and I wonder if a curse has
been put upon our business.

There have been a few problems that I can not solve, and I can't get
the companies to help me.

I'm very discouraged, and sales are way down. I can't even get on our
place to upload files to our web site. I can't get any response when
I sent an email to the sales rep who set up our domain transfers, and
everything, our web hosting company. I feel they are ignoring us.

I know someone else in the blindness community had on their MSN
messenger log in these words:

"Yay! No more Network Solutions".

This was around the same time we started having problems with them.
Please pray that I can get in touch with this person, so I can find
out what he did about it. Please pray for us, as I can't send email
from my Eudora business account, and I've had to go to Outlook
Express, which I do not like at all.

Also Qwest is really giving us the shaft.

I'm just tired of fighting with these huge companies, and I'm getting no ware.

I've prayed and cried, and I don't know what else to do.

Thanks much for praying.

Love,
Pat Ferguson