ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 07:52:41 -0400
Carol,
Praise God!  It is so good to see  you and hear from you again.  It has been
a really long time since you have been here with us on the list.  I thank
God that you are able to be back with us and to share again form your store
of wisdom gained over the forty of walking with the Lord.
I am so thankful to be a part of God's family and to be a part of the family
here at Echurch.  God continues to bless in my life and to use me in spite
of me.  Our congregation has been struggling for a good while now and we are
certainly having our faith tested.  It seems to me that God is pruning and
soon we will be so cut back that we will have to trust Him.   Personally, I
think we have "sin in the camp" and till we get rid of it, we are going to
suffer.  I am praying that God will guide us along to His will and to the
place He wants us to be.  I know He will: I pray for wisdom for follow His
lead.
God bless you and Mike and give you the strength to serve Him.

Ned