ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 08:59:58 -0500
I don't often post things like this but thought this good and fitting for my
echurch family.

Subject: Certificate
                                My online friends are the best!!!
     LET'S SEE WHO READS THEIR EMAIL
 A Hug Certificate for You!
This poem is very sweet. It will be interesting to see who sends it back.
this on and back. I'm counting on you not to let me be the number one type
person
on the list below, but if you've got better things to do, then at least
you'll prevent
me from being the number six type.   Thanks!
  If I could catch a rainbow
   I would do it just for you
   and share with you its beauty
   On the days you're feeling blue.
      If I could build a mountain
   You could call your very own;
   A place to find serenity,
   A place to be alone.
   If I could take your troubles
   I would toss them in the sea,
   But all these things I'm finding
   are impossible for me.
   I cannot build a mountain
   Or catch a rainbow fair,
   But let me be what I know best,
   A friend who's always there.
This is a Hug Certificate!!
  Send One to All Your Friends Who You Think Deserve A  Hug
(Which, Hopefully Includes the Person Who Sent It to You).
   You might send it to your enemies as well!
It'll really tic 'em off!
   If you don't receive this back, nobody likes you, and they wish you'd
   stop bugging them.
   If you receive this back 1 time, open up! Find more friends, enemies, or
enemies
pretending to  be friends .
   If you receive this back 2 times ... You're off to a good start,
unless you sent it to yourself. That's cheating!
  If you receive this back 3 times. You're a good friend.
   If you receive this back 4 times
..... You are popular. I wanna be just like you.
   If you receive this back 5 times or more,
 there are angels watching over you....