ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:35:48 +0000
Well being prostatant or Carholic really has nothing to do with a blessed wedding.  It is our relationship with Jesus and performing the cremony to unite one another in Christ is for witniessing to man that you are committed to one another in Christ.  Christ knows what is in the heart wether we are prostant or catholic.  I was catholic at one time and Ijust thought there was too much repatitous ceremonial pratctice and no personal relationship with Jesus.  I can pray right to God and not through the preist. or saints that can't hear our prayers.

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74