ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
vinny samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:42:43 -0800
Hi Phil and list,
haven't had much time to read many messages, but I saw this one as I was
gtting on the list.
How wonderful is this?  Praise God.  This is exciting.  I am surprised, and
yet I'm not.  Somewhere down deep in my spirit, I thought this was the thing
that was going to work.
Wonderful.  Glory to God.
Vinny