ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:35:38 -0700
Hi Phil,
I have often thought about hthis myself.  I have had periods in my life
where I have had a close friend, but not much.
Even in my church, though I appreciate everyone, and perhaps love some more
than others, yet I can't say that I could open up to any of them, except for
my wife.
So until the Lord puts someone in my path that I can be close to, I just
want to make sure that by the end, I, like moses, and Abraham, will be call
a friend of God.
Vinny