ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:55:58 -0600
hahahahahahahah
Ideal?
Well, we are working on it.
Trust me, it takes a lot of forethought to make our life so ideal.
Lots of struggles over choices and talking and planning and trying to see
what will work for each other.
It's a marriage, I assure you and we still have evil forces around us which
try us and good people and bad.
Then there are days when we are the good or bad people but we moved here for
a more simple life and things are better.
More walking and less going just because we feel like it but it is better
and we are growing as people and dare I say Christians.
thanks for the complement.

Matt