ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:02:10 -0600
Hi! lol. I hated kneeling even in the Catholic Church. I can't hardly get
down on my knees any more, and they hurt so bad and I have such a hard time
getting up. lol.

I'm so glad Vernon made this island so it won't move when I get down on the
floor to get something on the bottom shelf and then I have to hold on to
the island and pull myself up. lol.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson