ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:42:44 -0700
 Oh, Shelly.  I know this is very disappointining for you!  However, I agree
with Lilia.  Try Pilate and maybe Southeastern rather than placing all your
home in one school.  Different schools can deal more effectively with
different kinds of people and different issues.

As for God, I don't think He wants to cheat you out of this dream or see you
give up on it.  I'll keep praying.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com