ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2011 09:22:39 -0500
hi Julie and Everyone,

I even told Bill Wiese and Annette that they were very loving! Then
when I got to Don Piper, I told him he was loving, also. <smile>

I just love those loving ones. Don Piper wrote in my print book these
words. "I'll See you at the Gate." And then he signed his name. I
thought that was pretty cool.

I was really blessed, and they are definitely two men of God. What
was really sad, is that Don Piper was talking about his Dad, during
the event, and then he said his Dad had passed away on that morning
which was April 13th. I'm sure it was hard for him to keep from
crying, but he didn't to my knowledge. I'm glad those two authors are
friends, too.

I guess Don Piper had his son with him. My friend Glenda got to meet him.

It was a once in a life-time experience, and I felt blessed.

I had a neat experience during the Praise And Worship time.

I'll tell you all about that later.

Thanks.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson