ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 07:17:45 -0400
Hi all,

Well, I have certainly been enjoying the list topics and praying when asked
and so glad to be back.  Since I left Warren, Ohio, life has provided  some
interesting lessons and  experiences.  I truly thought my move was a good
one, however, the agreement we had was broken from the start.  Hindsight
shows me that the maturity level of my partner and my vulnerability were a
lethal combination.  He is still an esteemed person in my book, but unless
we can learn to be real friends, we haven't much beyond that.  His raging
and controlling personality were a bit much for me.  I truly did love and
still do love his precious daughter.  She deserves much prayer because
neither parent is really going to give her a Godly education, and I believe
the Lord sent me there if only to give her a glimpse of what it is like to
serve God.  Anyway, friends took me in and I stayed with them while
searching for a place here and it has been a struggle to get all of my
possessions out of storage and from his house.  He is also moving to
Columbus some time--or so he says.  But he knows that there is no way we can
ever stay together outside of marriage.  I had moved in the apartment in his
town with the stipulation that I live there first and get to know the area
and we could date for a while, however, while I was in the hospital for
several weeks, he moved in and when I got there, he was already moved in.  I
really didn't have a place to return to so I decided to try to make the best
of it.  Yes, I signed my home over to my x-husband because he said he wanted
it.  He broke in to the home while I was still in town and had major
quantities of my possessions destroyed including my Braille Bible and my
q-chord and my mediplanners filled with medicine that were left on the
counter for me to pick up when I got out of the hospital.  After doing that,
he did not make the appropriate payments and now they are foreclosing on the
home.  It'll be gone now, but the loan is in my name, so God only knows how
it will fall.  The home is in his name and the loan in mine, so I am sure
that I will be hit with the consequences since I'm trying to work and he is
not.  All I can say is that I am settled here, sort of, and I am working
hard.  When I come home at night, I practically collapse from exhaustion
after feeding Flurrie and sometimes myself, however, this is the good news.
I am finally starting to have energy restored enough to unpack a few boxes
each day.  There is a pastor who is playing phone tag with me and when we
get that worked out, I'll be back in church!  Now I am a Bedside Baptist,
lol.  It doesn't quite feel like home, yet, but it's getting there!!!!

Oops, I rambled big time.  Yeah, I did.  So if it's too long, delete delete
delete.

What a blessing!  I did get a new PC with winders XP in it but I don't have
it put up yet.  When I get that done, I'll be back in messenger.  *Grin*

In the mornings, it's really neat because I read my Bible a bit and God and
I talk while I am getting ready for work.  I was teasing when I was praying
last week and heard myself saying as I was trying to gather up the trash,
"Now Daddy God, I wish you would take out the trash as good husbands do."
Oh, my!  Anyway, He's gathering up the trash in my life, and like a good
father/husband/brother/friend, He's still working on me!

April Reisinger
Send personal E-mail to:
OSILC mail should be sent to:
MSIM: (No e-mail please!) [log in to unmask]
AIM: [log in to unmask] (No e-mail)
Yahoo Messenger:  [log in to unmask]  (No e-mail)
Echo Link: KC8VUN
Skype: April Reisinger
Ventrilo: GOODMUSIC.NO-IP.COM
Verizon: (614) 406-7434 Member of the In-Network
Home: (614) 848-3366