ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:37:17 -0600
Brad,

My office air conditioner is totally dead, as of tonight.  So I trust my son
can get my new air conditioner in by tomorrow.  At least last night and this
morning, the air conditioner worked until it got to 90 degrees outdoors.
Tonight, it just blows air so either it has lost all its Freon or the
compresser is shot.  I don't think it is the conpressor but as hot as it is,
I don't care.  I just want the new one in.  This thing is so high off the
floor, there is no way I could install it myself any more so it takes
somebody with his third degree black belt, and taller than his dad, to put
it through the whole we cut in the wall for the air conditioner that's in
there now.

Phil.