ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 14:39:49 -0600
That's about right, Julie.  If it keeps this up, I can't imagine what July
is going to be like.  Maybe it will snow early this season and start in
July.  When I first moved to Denver back in September of 72, I was working
in a snackbar downtown which was in the basement of a building.  My area had
no air conditioning.  I heard on the radio that year that some psychologist
said, if you picture an orange popsicle in your mind, it will make you feel
10 degrees cooler.  Yeah, right!  If it is 100 degrees, what difference is
that going to make, haw.  I'm going to go and get a cherry popsicle now,
since we are talking about it.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com