ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:49:55 +0200
Hi everyone
Thanks for all the welcome messages. Well I coubled my initials to get an internet nickname for a chat room and it stuck. I use
it on all lists now. And it wasn't intentional, but I do love chocolate, so now I like the nickname more! Not that it does my
figure any good! I sure wish God gave me a faster metabolism <sigh>. I live in South Africa and just love the summer. We have
temps of between 27-37 centigrade and I hate aircons - so I'd trade nay time, Coris! And you don't get to keep the internet; you
have to share it with me <smile>. I love reading and knitting and music. OK I've babbled enough and will let someone else get a
word in now.
Coco