ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:13:08 -0600
Todd is doing better.  His stomach is back to normal.  He takes some
medication 30 minutes before each meal and that seems to have solved the
problem.  His eye socket is still infected but after seeing the doc today,
he goes back Friday to have it checked again.  If the antibiotics are doing
their thing, they will keep him on them until it is back to normal.  It is
possible the implant is causing the infection but we will see.  It is good
he is only 30 years old.  If he was my age, there ain't no telling what my
go wrong next, smile.

Phil.