ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:24:03 -0600
Kathy,

Boy, I sure have vivid memories which paralell what you described.  We're on
your side, kid, so hang in their.  We always hear from you but recently I
have become concerned about Greg and how he is feeling and doing and dealing
with everything.  I'd like to be of some support to him.  Something happened
recently with one of my boys that cut me deeply.  It is all taken care of
now but still, it was painful, as a dad, hearing what I heard from my own
son.  I often think of Greg and I know he is suffering some pain that only
dad's experience when one of their children becomes involved with things
that are ungodly.  Especially when that dad is a pastor.  I was so thrilled
to hear about the recent free form church meeting you had.  Those are always
so powerful and so spiritually charged and so very personal.  We need a lot
more of them.

Phil.