ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 04:52:54 -0000
Hi All,

This is just to let you know that I'm in contact with Rhonda and things
aren't going too well right now.  They are still having to clean out Ben's
foot in surgery and Rhonda has a number of difficulties in all this.  At
present she has lifts but, with the hospital being eight to ten miles away,
it won't be easy for her to have to make her own way should this situation
change (which it may).  I know how much she really wants the family to be
together at Christmas and, above all, to have Ben home and well once again.

I mentjioned to her that I'd write and just update you all so that she
wouldn't need to do this until she has time and energy.

She does have a big need right now - and an even bigger God!

--
Carol