ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
vinny samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:44:29 -0800
Hi Vicki,
Sorry,
Am reading this 24 hours later than you wrote it.
I will be remembering you this semester.  I thought all school problems went
out the window when word processing and online books were invented.  Way
back in ancient history when I went to school, I vividly remember getting a
booklist of 11 books that I would need for the following semester.  I gave
this list to RFB&D and they recorded them for me.  When the new semester
began, 10 books had been changed--so I have an idea what you are going
through.  May the Lord give you all the patience you need for this time.
Vinnyfrom RFB&D for the next semester