ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 21:52:26 -0600
Hi Deb,

Great testimony. Glad Gene's problem was not serious and from that
experience, God turned it for the good. People's voices are interesting to
find out after much emails yeah. I guess I did sign stuff "Your brother in
Christ" hmmm. Kind of got away from that I guess. Glad to have you on list
again though.

Your brother in Christ, *smile*

Brad