ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 08:49:39 -0600
You will be happy to know that George is doing better.  I found out that he
had let his medications run out.  He was, most likely, trying to do it on
his own rather than listening and waiting for the Lord to speak to him about
it.  Anyhow, he is back on it now, after I jumped his case for being an
idiot and a hard headed red neck.  I'm only half red neck myself.  This
means that I laugh at red neck jokes.  I don't understand them but I think
they are funny.  I also have a rusted out old pick up on cinder blocks in my
front yard that we use for a front porch since ours rotted out and grandma
fell through.  She says she isn't hurt so we will have to get her out of
there some day.  I likewise wear cowboy boots, a ten gallon hat and own a
3,000 dollar hand crafted saddle but own no horse.  But George is doing much
better today.

Phil.