ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 21:54:05 -0600
Marvella, you will need to tell us which mail client you are using.  If you
are using Outlook Express, which most people use, but not me, then, you
deal with what Outlook calls rules.  Outlook users can tell you more about
rules.  I use Eudora, myself, so I can't help you with OUtlook.

earlier, Marvella, wrote:
>Speaking of this, can anyone tell me how to have mail go in separate
>folders? Have wanted to do this for a long time now but don't know how.
>Thanks.

John

   All computers wait at the same speed