ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2006 21:55:23 -0400
Phil,
I just finished reading in Kings about Elijah being in the cave and standing
on the mountain.  I enjoyed your message about how to worship.  I praise the
Lord for all that he does for the humans on this earth and thank Him for
your ministry.  You minister to sighted people and yes, you even minister to
blind people as well.
Virgie and Hoshi