ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 10:52:17 -0600
I don't intent to leave anybody out here.  If you're not in the U.S., feel
free to read or not read the following. Either way, be blessed.

Those of us in the United States are celebrating our independence today.
Sometime during the night, I awakened to hear a very moving and good message
on what the signers of the constitution gave up in order to gain freedom.  I
think it was on "Truths that Transform" broadcast which is also on the net.
Found the address and it is:
http://www.coralridge.org/
Check it out.  What sacrifices were endured so that our precious freedom was
born under the providence of God.  Let's not get so caught up in our
celebration that we neglect to reflect, and give thanks, and pray for this
dear country of ours.

Vicki