ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 19:06:14 -0700
iVickie,
It may not be a bad idea to take up another instrument, as keyboard players
are quite common.

If you want a smaller keyboard that sounds good, you could get something
like a Kurzweil SP88.  If you wanted more than its 32 sounds, you could buy
a good sound module and hook it to the midi output of the keyboard.  That's
what I do iin my studio so that I have more than the Kurzweil sounds.

Hope these thoughts are helpful.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com