ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:56:20 -0500
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

I have an urgent prayer request, please.

Vernon is about to do something he's never done before.

We've rented a boom truck with a basket on it, and he's trying to work up
in the basket over a lower roof. The problem is this. He can't operate the
boom from the machine below while he's in the basket working. Dean was up
in it yesterday afternoon and he tore down the dormer that needs to be
replaced, while Vernon operated the boom from below. Dean is busy this
morning, and Vernon has to do this by himself. I really don't know how he's
going to do this. Please pray that he can do this, or if he can't that God
sends someone to help him. He's starting the lift right now. I have a
feeling he's going up in the lift, and then crawl in the boom basket. You
see the lift won't reach where he needs to go. It has the proper hight, but
it can't go in over the lower roof, where this boom truck can. Vernon is
scared of height, too. He said he's not been in the basket yet. Please pray
that this goes okay.

I will not be here for a while, this morning, as I have a physical therapy
appointment this morning that Betty is taking me to at the hospital.

Please pray he doesn't get hurt. Maybe he can put all his tools and
supplies in the lift and then clime up and down from the lift to the
basket. I'm scared for him.

Thanks so much for all the love and prayers and support. You are all my
loving ones. I truly Praise God for all of you.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson