ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 15:16:59 -0600
Man Ned.  Both those stories gave me goose prickles.  I erred and wrote good
prickles first time around.  Grin.  Anyway, it seems somehow that people are
drawn to those who they believe are able to pray, whether we pray out loud
or not.  That really ought to be all of us who name the name of Christ in
our hearts and lives that people come to.  But what a privilege to pray with
your Ex in that way.  What happened with the cancer finally?

Vicki