ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 23:56:56 -0400
It is hard sometimes to let others  in to our life, to let them  know of our
heart's questions.  I remember whenI was In Pa and Ben was in the hospital
with an infection due to diabetes, Christa my younger daughter had a
learner's driving license, but I allowed her to drive me to the hospital so
that I could see Ben almost every day, I was concerned about doing this, but
saw no alternative, Ben was having surgery and I wanted to be there before
and after.  It was a risk I took, some on our list thought I shouldn't have
done that, but I asked their opinions and was happy to listen... in the end,
I was responsible,  so please forgive any hurt, none was intended! pray and
seek God's answer,
we will love you no matter your choice,
I was just saddened to hear of the pastor's unwillingness to help you guys
in this  situation, it would seem that there would be something he could do
to help, or some answer he might give... I have seen many couples h ave a
civil ceremony and later on have a wedding, some did this because of the
expense,  I just see that Christians often tell each other what they should
do to live Godly lives, but aren't willing to help make that happen!! Rhonda