ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:56:10 -0400
Good comments, Brad.  SO many people think there are no conditions in God's
plan.  However, our realationship with Him is conditional. If we accpt Him,
if we are faithful unto death, if we forgive the wrongs of others, and so
on.  We must submit to Him for Him to save us.  That is His grace extended
to us.  If there were no conditions, He would just save us in our sins and
accept us like we are and even if we stayd that way.

Again, good comments.

Ned