ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 02:07:35 +0000
Father in Heaven we thank you for your saving grace and you dying on the cross for us and Joe.  We ask that you draw Joe closer to you and that you soften his heart so that he would know he needs you and you are the reason he has made it this far.  We thank you Jesus.  In your precious name we pray.  Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries