ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 16:21:34 -0500
Brenda, my wife, called me at work today with an exciting update. Andy's
fiance Heather was in the room, of course he had his eyes open and
he  evidently knew she was there. He said "I have to go to the bathroom
soooo bad" She was stunned he talked, she just told him to go, he has a
catheter in, She was extatic, told him she loved him and he said same to
her and then asked what happened. so he is talking now. We are indeed in
miracle territory here folks. However, a good friend of theirs had a bad
accident with an ATV and acquired similar head wounds as Andy, oddly
enough he was admitted to the same hospital in the next ICU room. At least
his family will have comfort nowing one of, if not, the, worst case  is in
the process of a miraculous healing.

Brad