ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:20:55 -0400
Good news, Kathy.  We'll keep praying.  Be aware that Chris is bound to test
his boundaries with Eric, too, sooner or later, so be prepared.  But it
sounds like Eric is the no nonsense kind of guy who might be able to provide
that balance that will bring Chris into reconsidering his ways and choosing
a better path.

Paul